Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The week of being the "silent supportive" one.

This week was amazing! I've been sick and so we've stayed in a little this week. I have no voice for half the week and it's just starting to come back! Now I have a nasty cough, but I'm hoping that will go away soon enough.
. BUT. The things we did were great!
Miracle for this week is Vincen's baptism! He was baptized and, boy, was he happy about it too! I feel like he is someone who really understands repentance and what he was promising. He was really excited to be baptised. He kept grabbing people and saying, "This is the church where I repented. This is the church where I became clean!" Haha, And as funny as it was, it's true. Watching his excitement grow to become clean helped me to understand the beauty and blessing of baptism. The gospel really just makes sense!
We also had a family history celebration party last week. It was so. cool. I was hoping more of my pictures would load, but I'll try again next week. It was all stories of people's ancestors fighting dragons (a true story, they swore by it), and dances from all their races, and singing! It was amazing. 
I love you! Talk to you next week! Be safe!
Vincent's Baptism!

Family History Event!


No comments:

Post a Comment