Monday, June 20, 2016

Keep Riding!

Oh my goodness! You've had a very eventful week! I just read your email. I'm so excited for you and dad with your bikes! I'm so proud of you two! Advice: Don't stop riding! It's easy to stop, especially after the first week or two when your muscles get tired because they're not used to all the work and they're sore and your bum is saddle sore, but just keep riding! The four of us have started running almost every day this transfer and I feel so much better all the time! It's so much easier to walk up all those highway overpasses now.

.......Ah! Okay! I've decided! I just want to fly home! Having a full two weeks at home sounds like so much fun! I can even work in dad's office part time, party with Kris, get to see the babies, if any friends are home I can see them.... And I can see Nana! ... It's okay if we don't come back, it would be hard to see the people I've taught because of their work schedules and living situations anyway. It will be a lot easier not trying to plan our trip out here while I'm a missionary too! Whew.

Also, I'm training here in Singapore. :) Sister Anderson comes home next week but is being released tomorrow. I  don't know who I'm training yet! I find out on Thursday when I pick her up. Yes, Andy's sister is coming to pick her up!

Miracle: Our investigator, Lysander, loved hearing the Plan of Salvation and learning about temples this week! He was fascinated, not completely sold, but fascinated by temples. He got so excited and said it all made so much sense!

Faith: I have learned so much about what charity is this week! I've learned that it's not always that warm fuzzy feeling, but that sometimes it is that feeling of, "I love you but I love you more when you're doing what's right," aka "long suffering." Heavenly Father also really opened my eyes this week about how he really has been answering my prayers and has helped me to recognize that he's given me a lot of charity, among other things, as I've prayed for it.

Also, Cameron and Taylor came to church AGAIN and they now have an awesome fellowshiper; the bishops son and the daughter of a less active!

I know you all love me! I'll let you go to bed now. I love you tons! Sorry, I was running around a lot on email today so there won't be much of an email...  I love you so much! Let me know if you have any other questions! Keep me updated! Also, How is KC's dad?
Keep riding!

How do you want to pose?

Elder Roundy, photographer ;)

Sister A's got mad Harry Potter skills!

Sister M's technique is great but needs to work on her stance...

lol I think I'm supposed to put balloons in this photo...

Can't keep a good woman down! 

AWESOME COMPANIONS!!! Sister Mac & Sister Andy

Preparation Day at the Beach, missionary-style



I love that they're so obedient! No Swimming!

Sweet Sister MacKay

Gotta love the humidity!

Sister Andy - crystal clear water!

Sister Anderson will be missed!

Add caption

Headed up the lift to an Alpine Slide!








No comments:

Post a Comment