Monday, March 14, 2016

A Visit from Elder and Sister Nielson!

Ha, my cat is so fat. 
It sounds like it was an exhausting week for all of you! But amazing. I'm excited to see the Miss Amazing pictures!

It. is. so. hot. It really just makes you want to laugh and cry at the same time.haha, This week was....uh.....a bit of everything! Hahaha Moderation in all things! haha, We had a mission tour conference with Elder and Sister Nielson, the head of the missionary department. He talked a lot about the combination effect of the cleansing power of the atonement and the enabling power of the atonement. I couldn't tell you what he said, but what I got out of it was that we cannot do this life on our own. Or, we could, but there wouldn't be much purpose or joy in it. We're asked to do things that, by ourselves, just isn't really possible, but that though Christ become a reality. It really made me think a lot of you two; I'm not sure I know busier people. In fact, after having watched mom for so many years I know there's no way you could possibly do all you do. It's not humanly possible! But I've heard you testify so many times that it becomes possible through the enabling power of the atonement, and I know that's true in my own life too.
As I'm sure you can guess from the pictures, we went to the zoo last week! It was, guess what, so hot, but so fun. I feel like you just get a lot closer to the animals in Asia. I saw a camel, I considered showing Josh up and trying to knock it over, but decided that I liked my shirt to much to get it trampled by camel. Next time. 
I have a request! Wait for me to see Batman vs Superman...? :D :D Sigh. Okay, you'll probably go see it. There's an outdoor bigscreen that sometimes plays movie previews that we have to walk past everytime we go to or leave our house. Zootopia looks cute. :) Batman looks, um, awesome.
Ugh, I heard about Trump! What the heck? I didn't know he was a republican though. You know what? America is still incredible! As crazy as it seems it's still doing really, really, really well. Really well. I love my America! Thanks for the update. :)
The pageant sounds amazing! exhausting for everyone, but so good! What a neat experience! Man, Imari is so amazing! Tell her I love her! Maddie is so pregnant! It's crazy! When is she due? This week? I don't know this!
Prayers? Um, just prayers in general are great! Ha, companionship is a little rough, but it's an incredible growing experience! I feel the streeeeeeetching! haha, ha, ha. Whew! Yeah! Growth!
....I don't know what else to say! I'm out of words! Umm....cats! Ponies! Ooh, I don't like ponies. Remember that lady who's ponies I took care of? Weird times. Weird times.... Okay, I love you both so much! As some country song says,
 "Beer is good, God is great," except not beer!









Monsoon Season!

It's HOT





No comments:

Post a Comment